First off, I just made beef bourguignon made from Julia Child's recipe. It took a while, but came out well.
Actually it was awesomely good.
I just updated my other site, http://www.lifestylebusinessbookclub.com/ , with my notes on Tim Ferriss' book The 4-Hour Workweek.
Also, take a look at http://www.indestructiblemuscle.com/.
I recently have been reading through the blog, and it is rare I go back and read the old material, but I am glad I did. Looking at one post is nothing, but looking at them all, I learned a lot about myself and I now have some ideas on how to improve the blog. Let me know how I can improve it, and what you would like to see more of.
The 8 things I think I need to do (so far);
1. I obviously need to get tested for ADD. I get fascinated by way too many things. Focus would help. I will call Dr. Kim this week.
2. It wouldn't hurt to show my sense of humor, I have read through this, and damn I come off as a stiff and some articles are way too dry aka boring, and trust me, I have been accused of many things, but being a stiff not one of them.
3. Kind of similar, but after reading through all the entries, I realize that I have been very vague, and do not ever get personal. Tha needs to change. (Example: no real picture of me)
4. Every time I start to get into something, I drift off and then create a new domain, and then don't link them together. Time to just put it all here, and if there is something on one of my other sites I will connect it.
5.Write more, quote less. I love quotes but damn. (There will still be some, but hopefully they will be accompanied by some text from me. Think Montaigne.)
6. Make the format a little easier to follow. Look at my categories / (says it all.)
7. I should link in and out to my other sites. ( See links above.)
8. I need less abstract and more concrete examples. Do. Test. Correct. Do Again.
If you have any ideas or thoughts, feel free to email me, or leave your thoughts below.