The fastest way to learn is decide what not to do, find a project that needs to be done, something you have to do and learn that way. It gives a structure, some framework, and a goal.
If you think about the movies made in the past, the 40' and 50's, and how the film rating system made the writer have get creative to overcome the requirements of the MPAA. It is not the constraints that make you creative, it is reacting against and overcoming those constraints that matter.
Limit your options to what actually get you to your goal and know that how you think dictates what you are, so remember that attitude is more important than intelligence.
Do these 5 things ( thanks to the Magic of Thinking Big)
1. Take Action becuase any action cures fear - isolate your fear (why and what, think it out and then take action
2. Try to only put positive thoughts into memory
3. Be Balanced - put people and situations in perspective, think it out, get some distance
4. Do what you know or what you feel is right, it gives you power
5. Be confident by acting confident so do the following;
be a front seater
make eye contact
walk 25% faster