The Seven Success Principles of Click Millionaires - Scott Fox’s Foundation for Building a Lucrative Lifestyle Business Online
1. Help people. “If you serve a need outside of your own need to make money by helping people solve problems, make more money, lose weight, feel better, or enjoy their lives more, you will find recurring, profitable customers,” says Scott Fox, author of CLICK MILLIONAIRES. Dedication to helping people can help you market your business, too—through word-of-mouth from happy customers.
2. Expert credibility. People tend to buy from people they perceive as “experts.” Expert status, however, is no longer exclusive to those with formal degrees or certifications. A new type of expert—the “trusted friend”—is emerging. “You can use your own real-life experiences and expertise to position yourself as one of this new breed of experts online,” Fox assures, “even if you don’t have ‘official’ expert credibility.”
3. Automation. Take advantage of software to automate many routine business functions. Set up your website to take and deliver orders. Offer FAQ pages to help customers solve their own problems. Have autoresponder email messages follow up with prospects. With Web-based tools, you can run your business and generate revenue around the clock!
4. Outsourcing. Hiring contractors for each specific project can be a lot more efficient and cheaper than hiring employees. With a few clicks on sites like Elance.com and Guru.com, you can hire copywriters, graphic artists, social media marketers, customer service reps, and more, as well as virtual assistants to handle repetitive tasks that can’t be automated. Paying others to handle the “small stuff” pays off in valuable time for bigger priorities.
5. Audience content creation. Comments on your blog. Discussion board conversations. Photo or video sharing uploads. Reviews of products. These are just some examples of how your audience can contribute to growing your business. Such audience contributions are valuable because they create more content to attract more potential customers to your site—and more money from advertisers, too.
6. Scalability. When “scaled well,” a business will grow without continually requiring more money and toil. While you’ll need to work hard to get your first sale, or first 100 sales, design your business so that, once it’s established, attracting customers takes little effort. “This is where the software and automated marketing techniques of the Internet can kick in to build truly profitable lifestyle businesses,” Fox stresses.
7. Recurring revenues. A great way to make more money more easily online is to replace one-time sales with automatically renewing subscriptions—whether to a weekly newsletter or a yearly contract. With a stable base of subscribers, this can mean thousands of dollars of income each month, effortlessly....simply because most people don’t cancel!
Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love by Scott Fox
“We all are learning, modifying, or destroying ideas all the time. Rapid destruction of your ideas when the time is right is one of the most valuable qualities you can acquire. You must force yourself to consider arguments on the other side.
— Charles T. Munger”
Click to set custom HTML
Disclosure of Material Connection:
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”