You must constantly be on the lookout for new and better ways to dramatically improve your overall business performance by capitalizing on what everyone else sees as a limitation.
What’s the lesson in all this? You must constantly be on the lookout for new and better ways to dramatically improve your overall business performance by capitalizing on what everyone else sees as a limitation.
Whatever you’re doing, however you’re doing it, and wherever you’re doing it, you can and must find continually better ways to maximize your results. But maximizing and creating breakthroughs means more than simply getting the most profit, highest performance, and greatest productivity and effectiveness out of an action, opportunity, or investment. It also means achieving maximum results with a minimum of time, effort, expense, and risk—something few people practice or even think about. Think: highest and best use of your time, money, and effort. Highest and best. Always highest and best!
In order to produce the maximum number of breakthroughs possible, you should focus your thinking on these fundamental objectives that your breakthrough ideas should be designed to achieve. It’s a success template that keeps your mind’s eye on the breakthrough ball at all times.
• Always discover what the hidden opportunity is in every situation.
• Try to uncover at least one cash windfall for your business or employer every three months.
• Engineer maximum success into every action you take or decision you make.
• Build a business breakthrough foundation based upon multiple streams of idea generation instead of a single idea source.
• One of your breakthrough goals is to always make you, your business, or your product special, unique, and more advantageous in your client’s eyes.
• The more value or wealth you can create for your client, the greater the power of that breakthrough.
• A breakthrough’s purpose is to help you or your business maximize personal or organizational leverage in every commitment of action, investment, time, effort, opportunity, or energy you make.
• Breakthroughs increase in direct proportion to the amount of networking, brainstorming, and masterminding you do with like-minded, success-driven people outside your industry.
• Your goal in creating breakthroughs is to use ideas to create more value for others.
• Breakthroughs fuel growth thinking.
• Growth thinking seeds/breakthroughs . . . the two go hand in hand.
• The best breakthroughs take away risk or resistance from the other side. So it’s easier to say yes than no. • Employ as many success practices of others outside your field or industry by adopting or adapting their philosophies and methods to your business situation.
Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition by Jay Abraham
Comments are closed.
“We all are learning, modifying, or destroying ideas all the time. Rapid destruction of your ideas when the time is right is one of the most valuable qualities you can acquire. You must force yourself to consider arguments on the other side.
— Charles T. Munger”
Click to set custom HTML
Disclosure of Material Connection:
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”